mumble

Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's a Ramadan Miracle!!!

I have no idea why my blog is lime green. I don't like lime green. I'd even go so far as to say that my feelings for lime green verge on dislike. I'm too wishy washy to commit to actual dislike. I considered changing my template but then I'd lose all my customizations! You might ask, what exactly are these customizations? Well, I have all of THREE links to the left. That's right, THREE. So fine, other than the one linking to Yaser's blog, they're random but back when I put them in I had this (totally unjustified) sense of accomplishment. Now if I change things, I'll have to redo the links which would suck.

Anyway, layout problems be damned, I have more important things to talk about. I'm going to Nuit Blanche!!! Don't ask me to explain how that happened when I normally have trouble getting permission to stay out till 9pm. I'm not going to analyze this too much; just go out and hopefully have a great time. All-night contemporary art thing here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home