mumble

Friday, January 04, 2008

Picking up the spare

Posting two days in a row. Not something you're likely to see around here again. I appear to have emerged from my blue funk at long last. I went out today, (or yesterday rather) though I didn't stay for the play. And I didn't even consider jumping in front of any moving vehicles. Woohoo! All told, it was a pretty good day. I overslept so when I actually did wake up I was running around like mad, trying to get ready in time and by the time it occurred to me not to go, I was pretty much ready and just went with the flow. I got to the bus stop just in time for the lights to change and the bus to drive off but the guy drove just past the intersection and waited for me!!! Seriously, it was a miracle as regular TTC commuters will know. It certainly put me in a great mood. I even had a nice time with my friends after the initial awkwardness. So yay! I'm happy again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home