mumble

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy happy, joy joy

I've never taken anti-depressants. I don't know if I need them, the only therapist I went to was some holistic person who was into crystals and stuff. The only person I know who took some didn't like them and stopped taking them cold-turkey. I admit, the thought of being able to just take something and be all better is alluring. Of course, I'm not that naive; I know there's no such thing as a magic pill, that everything can't be fixed with a wave of the hand and that even if an anti-depressants fixed some of it, that they'd do so at a price. Nonetheless, when the depression is at its worst and it feels like it will never stop, I'd welcome ANYTHING to make it all go away.

As for getting help, well, when I'm not depressed I convince myself that I'm blowing the memory out of proportion and that anyway, it will never happen again. When I'm depressed, I'm in no condition to do anything, sometimes I'd just go to school, find a sofa and cry for hours instead of studying. So, yes, basically I find myself stuck in a rut and now that I'm out of school, I don't have the privacy for crying or the opportunity to see someone if I wanted to.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    stay away from those pills, they do more harm than good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home