mumble

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lion's teeth

Places I'd like to visit (ripping off Yaser here). I've got a top twenty here, randomly ordered (well, they're broken into regions). I want to go to some of these places for the most random reasons like grade school projects, or in jokes which no longer have any relevance in my life.

Morocco
Egypt
Kenya

Turkey
Italy
Greece
Spain
Malta

Brazil
Suriname
Bolivia

China/Hong Kong
Thailand
India
Bali

New Zealand
Papua New Guinea
Bali

Antarctica

Guatemala

A top five if I really had to commit?

1) Antarctica
2) Morocco
3) Italy
4) China/Hong Kong
5) Suriname

Anyone who knows me knows I hate the cold. More than anything. Despite that I'm obsessed with going to Antarctica. Call it a childhood dream I want to fulfill despite knowing better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home