mumble

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Blubber

I have this friend. At one point I thought we were pretty close but of late I just feel like she hangs out with me only because of the friends we have in common. I know I've changed somewhat since we first became friends, I've become more girly for one thing. Also, there's been a tonne of things going on with me at home, mostly involving my parents' attempts to marry me off and my own attempts to avoid that. So I admit it, there have been stretches where I've been distracted, dealing with my own stuff, but that hasn't affected my other friendships too much. I don't know what to do exactly. I recently found out that something huge had happened in her life and she hadn't told me. It certainly explains some things but I don't know whether it's okay to mention that I know or to ask her what was going on. Sigh. Still, we've made plans to do stuff together during the holidays so hopefully we'll sort things out then.

This really wasn't much of a post, more me trying to sort out what exactly it is I'm thinking, feeling. I don't particularity as though I've succeeded though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home