mumble

Monday, December 05, 2005

Raiyana, tyanna, rutta

Those Telus commercials don't make me want a phone in the least. In fact, it was the longest time before I even realised what they were for. Those ads just make me want a bunny. Actually, multiple bunnies. They just look so soft and cute and clever. I'm sure they do all kinds of horrible things to those rabbits to get them to do all that stuff but whatever. I want one. Sometime I want them to look at, sometimes to cuddle but sometimes I want to cook one. I've never cooked a rabbit. For some reason I think it would taste good simmered in red wine with lots of herbs and some garlic, (not that I've ever cooked with red wine). Um, yeah. I'm weird.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ummm....that's odd.
    -Z

     
  • At 3:46 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you're not weird.

     
  • At 5:28 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I never wanted to eat the bunnies. I'll admit that I thought they were a completely useless ad since they caused absolutely NO desire for me to purchase stuff from Telus, but then again, I didn't want to cook e'm.

    Be nice to the bunnies !

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home