mumble

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Paper Plate and Ribbon

I went to a baby shower yesterday; for a girl I knew from school and I had a great time, although I knew only two of the people there. It was just one of those days when I felt great and everyone was friendly and funny and everything was perfect.

I've been reading tonnes of late. Just finished P.D Jame's "The Lighthouse" which I think is her latest murder mystery. Really good book, very character driven. I reread "The Snow Queen" by Joan D. Vinge. Sometimes rereading a good book after a long time is as good as a first time read. You can remember a few details, you know it's going to be good but you're still surprised in places. "The Snow Queen" is sci-fi, won the Hugo or the Nebula, can't remember which. I definitely reccommend it. I'm on "Flowers for Algernon" now then onto a bunch of LeGuin. I don't know how people who get nauseous on the subway manage.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:41 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know, I know. I was just kidding =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home