mumble

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Petrosinella

Easter week-end and I have no real plans. Haven't been feeling too good the past few days but I'm going to do a little shopping at the Eaton Centre tomorrow. I need more hair stuff. I go through mine pretty slowly; the last bottle lasted me about 2 years. I can't be bothered to actually do much with my hair, just brush it and bun it usually. I might buy a new hair brush too, mine's kinda sucky.

I'm going to be working in the lab full time as of next month. That the good news. The bad news is I'm still going to be doing it for free. Oh well, I'll be helping with an experiment instead of the odd jobs I do now so that should be good experience. I'm going to job hunt during the summer.

Looks like this summer will be filled with houseguests. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to that. See, when someone comes in from out of town, everyone has to "give them a dinner" because it "wouldn't be nice" otherwise, regardless of the fact that they might prefer to do fun stuff in the foreign city. Stupidness. Yet, no one really has any choice. You don't give a dinner, people will talk. You don't go, people will talk. That's what comes of having a society that has nothing to do besides gossip and eat at each other's houses. God save the freaks who try to do anything different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home