mumble

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coffee, sex and sharp objects

Damn my last post was maudlin. And then rambling. Ick. And as always written dead sober so I don't even have that excuse. After reviewing all those action flicks I didn't mention Quantum of Solace, the first Bond movie I ever saw. It was a lot grittier than I expected; no cool gadgets, no campy seductions. It wasn't what I expected but better than I expected. Yay low expectations. Now I need to see a Sean Connery Bond film.

It's a good thing I don't gamble seeing as I lost all my Monopoly money during my introduction to Mahjong. It was part of my Lunar New Year Extravaganza which occurred while I had a slight cold that turned into a full-blown fever/cough thanks to my intelligent course of no sleep. Still, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home